These are the basic rules of the summer camp, which must be adhered to in order to attend the camp:
• No fighting
• No stealing
• No rude behaviour
• No running with their instrument
• No horsing around near musical instruments
• No damaging or destroying of school property
• Respect must be shown to all members of staff, and that their instructions are carried out.
• Camp starts promptly at 9 am and finishes at 3 pm, Monday to Friday. Please ensure that your child arrives on time to start the day. The Director and the staff are not equipped to look after any child past 3 pm so please ensure that your child is collected on time at the end of the camp day.